Income Tax Jobs 2018
Income Tax Recruitment 2018 has invited applications for the Post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer, Multi Tasking Staff. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2018.
Tax Assistant : 7 Posts
Stenographer : 1 Post
Multi Tasking Staff : 4 Post
Inspector : 3 Post
Salary : (Pre-revised): Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (PB-1)
Age : 18 yrs - 27 yrs
Documents Required :
(i) Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate for proof of age.
(ii) Educational qualifications.
(iii) Sports/Games certificate as mentioned in Annexure-A.
(iv) Caste certificate for proof of caste.
Other Conditions :
1. Sports achievements certified by authorities other than those recognized by the Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs shall not be considered.
2. Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should attach an NOC from the present employer.
3. The selected candidates will be posted in Odisha region of Income Tax only.
4. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years or such period as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. His/her participation in the tournament/meets on behalf of the Department will also be a deciding factor in the declaration of his/her probation. The selected candidate will be required to represent the Income Tax Department, Odisha in the tournaments /meets as decided at least for 5 years. The selected candidates will also be required to sign an undertaking that he/she would not seek inter-charge transfer for a period of 5 years.
5. Any form of canvassing by any candidate will render his/her candidature liable to be rejected summarily at any stage of the recruitment process.
6. The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Odisha Region is empowered to cancel the recruitment process.
7. In the event of any tie, the decision of the appointing authority shall be final.
8. This recruitment is subject to applicable rules for recruitment of meritorious sports persons, issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
9. Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction over the Pr. CCIT, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process.
How to Apply :
The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words “ Application for appointment of meritorious sports person in Income Tax Department 2018” and addressed to the Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax(Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1 st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751007 The applications may be sent either by post or in person so as to reach the above address by 31.10.2018(15.11.2018 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir) Time 5 PM.
Tax Assistant, any Graduate. Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. Having Data Entry speed of 8000 key Depressions per hour.
Stenographer, 12TH class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 words per minute(English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) (Only on computer)
Multi Tasking Staff, 10TH Matriculation or its equivalent pass.
Inspector: Any Graduate
Started Date to Apply : 15 Sep 2018
Last Date to Apply : 31 Oct 2018
Important Link : http://www.incometaxbhubaneshwar.in